Bugs

This thread has 72 posts and 7900 views.

Turtleboy95 on 29 Jun 2021, 02:59: Hello. I am also unable to download Star Wars images. I purchased credits for this sole purpose. Please advise if and when this matter will be fixed. Thank you!

Please contact info@moviestillsdb.com for further assistance.

I can't download any Star Wars or Spiderman 3 images!!

renderdriver on 2 Aug 2021, 15:59: I can't download any Star Wars or Spiderman 3 images!!

Please contact info@moviestillsdb.com for further assistance.

Attention all users: Email the address above for assistance with this matter. 

michaella92 on 2 Aug 2021, 16:54: Please contact info@moviestillsdb.com for further assistance.

Attention all users: Email the address above for assistance with this matter. 

I sent en email and a PM and I got no answer, I paid for this, this should work

renderdriver on 2 Aug 2021, 23:45: I sent en email and a PM and I got no answer, I paid for this, this should work

I'm sorry, as a moderator, this is above my abilities. Please send another email. 

ahh snap, i really wanted to donate so i can lawfully print some of these copywritten images on t-shirts. some movies are relatable to our lives,, and having a custom item made not for profit or maybe just a little given the story behind is what i wanted. but the comments implies this might be illegal or someone is finishing for our personal details. black hats are so annoying.

thabom on 22 Sep 2021, 19:31: ahh snap, i really wanted to donate so i can lawfully print some of these copywritten images on t-shirts. some movies are relatable to our lives,, and having a custom item made not for profit or maybe just a little given the story behind is what i wanted. but the comments implies this might be illegal or someone is finishing for our personal details. black hats are so annoying.

To print the images in this database for profit would absolutely be considered illegal. This database is for editorial use only and can only be used for publications in conjunction with the promotion of the film (and TV series). To profit from any of these images would be taking away royalties of the rightful copyright owner(s). When you donate, you are given credits to use and access to premium services. You can always upload to the database in exchange for credits.

Thank you for they guidance. I will use solely as I have been doing for the time being, pure to get inspiration.

I cannot upload any images anylonger. Every time I try and click on "submit images" I am redirected to the former screen:

https://www.moviestillsdb.com/add

with the words "validation.uploaded" on the top.

Can somebody help please.

Thks a lot

doobee on 20 Oct 2021, 04:48: I cannot upload any images anylonger. Every time I try and click on "submit images" I am redirected to the former screen:

https://www.moviestillsdb.com/add

with the words "validation.uploaded" on the top.

Can somebody help please.

Thks a lot

For me and other users, uploads are working fine at the moment. Aren't your uploads breaching our file limits? That's when this message "validation.uploaded" pops up.

-either a minimum height or width of 600 pixels

- both a maximum height and width of 7500 pixels, and a maximum filesize of 7.5mb.

- only *.jpg (RGB-mode!) pictures.

Clear cache on your browser

Thanks a lot folks, it has worked. I didn't pay attention to the max. filesize, because the images have a resolution of roughly 3600 x 2600 pixels, and I didn't really think that they might be over 7.5 mb

You have to login to be able to post a reply.