Bugs

This thread has 105 posts and 5556 views.

HarrisonFord 

7 Jul 2013, 09:24
Also just got an error when I tried to upload photos "Action Unclear" when I clicked to submit them.

Komond  Admin

7 Jul 2013, 15:30
I'll comment Martin about the Action Unclear and the 50 photos. About the episode one it should appear, after clicking on the Season, a new row including all episodes we have picture for. Like this:

If that doesn't happen, then there's a bug I guess. By the way, what browser are you using? It could be helpful when checking and fixing the bugs.

HarrisonFord3 

7 Jul 2013, 19:45
Thanks Komond. I'm using IE9. After messing with it some more I think the episodes not showing up is part of the not loading problem. I click on the season number and it acts like it's gonna load but stays on All Seasons. Nothing seems to be loading correctly for me.. WhenI try to use the actor names at the top to sort them, that doesn't work for me either. And I can't login to my account again.. Sorry to keep bothering you with all these problems. : P

Komond  Admin

7 Jul 2013, 20:10
Sorry to hear about that. I'll comment Martin about the issue login, does it have something to do with a possible and accidental ban? Maybe you posted many urls or something? That was fixed I guess, but maybe it failed for some reason.

About the rest of the things let's hope it can be fixed to work on IE9, though IE can be quite hard sometimes to manage for what I heard.

Hope it's all fixed soon 😉

HarrisonFord 

8 Jul 2013, 01:28
Thanks Komond. 😊 It seems the loading problems have to do with internet explorer. I just installed firefox and tried it and everything loads fine now.

Martin  Webmaster

8 Jul 2013, 13:06
The filter and uploading should be fixed now for Internet Explorer 9.

I can't replicate the loading bug, do you still have it?

HarrisonFord 

9 Jul 2013, 04:36
Thanks Martin, the filter and uploading work now. I have a different photo loading error now though. On pages where there's more than 12 photos they show up for about 1 second and then they disappear. There's just the white background where they should be. Pages with 12 or less photos work fine though.

Martin  Webmaster

9 Jul 2013, 15:06
I will send you a pm

HarrisonFord 

12 Jul 2013, 08:12
Sorry to bother ya'll again, but I found one more small bug. When I click to Lock the tags for a photo it takes me to the home page and a bar pops up that says "Warning! Not clear what you wanna do." I'm using Firefox.

Komond  Admin

12 Jul 2013, 13:28
I thought the lock option was only for moderators... maybe that's the issue, the button appears by mistake but you don't have actually the permission to "lock"? Let's wait to see what Martin says about it.

Martin  Webmaster

12 Jul 2013, 17:57
Yes that is only for mods to see :p

HarrisonFord 

13 Jul 2013, 05:37
Ohh, Ok. Thanks. 😊

Fingolfin 

11 Sep 2013, 15:51
On the Credits log, Private messages and Edit profile sites there's that small avatar at the left top. That's displayed correctly, but in a horrible down-and-upscaled-again version (on my 1080p monitor).
It's just a little cosmetic thing, but it doesn't look very nice.

Komond  Admin

11 Sep 2013, 21:50
You're right, I haven't look closely at it, but that's actually a 30px picture uploaded to 50px, a bit blurry. I guess it would be better to crop the biggest avatar into 50px. Thanks for the comment, will consider it 😉

mdew 

26 Oct 2014, 02:19
Trying to add stills for a TV series and when I enter the URL the name comes up and 2 boxes appear for "season" and "episode" but the "continue" button goes away so I can't actually upload any photos...

mdew 

26 Oct 2014, 02:38
Appears to just be a Chrome issue, seems to work okay in IE.

Komond  Admin

5 Nov 2014, 23:34
It should be looked up anyway now the site has been modified. Maybe it was a temporary bug or is still on. Is still happening now?

Pepito38  Moderator

8 Nov 2014, 19:19
Hi,

When I click on a link of a deleted or uploaded picture (on the page where I can see all my uploaded deleted pictures), the redirection does not work. I am redirected on the right movie or tv how but not on the picture itself.

Thanks.

Pepito38  Moderator

11 Dec 2014, 16:05
Hi something weird happened. This morning my lifetime balance was 6077. Now it is 6063 but i don't see any deleted uploads.

Thanks.

Komond  Admin

1 Jan 2015, 23:47
Sorry, I didn't see this message until today for some reason I don't understand, it wasn't marked as new in forum and I just enter randomly. I will comment Martin on the credit issue, maybe there was some failure in credit recount. Sorry for delay.