Bugs

This thread has 57 posts and 7329 views.

Chaveamin on 21 Nov 2020, 10:47: šŸ˜­

Yeah. Some studios simply make promotional material in order to not promote the film. šŸ‘Œ It does not make any sense, but copyright holders can unfortunately do anything they want with their properties.

Dumb question for a new person. Why are some of the photos not able to be downloaded? Thanks in advance!

bremark on 1 Feb 2021, 02:56: Dumb question for a new person. Why are some of the photos not able to be downloaded? Thanks in advance!

Which stills do you exactly mean? It depends.

bremark on 1 Feb 2021, 14:08: https://www.moviestillsdb.com/movies/star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones-i121765#233f0971

Might just be that I'm new and don't know what I'm doing :)

You are not doing anything wrong. This is a bug. I will report it to the administrator. Unfortunately, it seems like copyright holder sent a take down notice, but we responded halfway. That means that when administrator fixes the bug, the image will be totally unavailable, even in form of preview.

In case of further similar issues, please report such images via this contact form https://www.moviestillsdb.com/about

Hi.. Not a bug, just not sure where to post. Hopefully a mod sees this.. Occasionally I come across stills that are higher resolution then the ones on this site.. When I upload, they get declined.. any way to add maybe a "comment" section just until mod approves/declines? mod may think it is just a duplicate, with a comment section, i can explain it is an upgrade from what is already on the site?

Thanks!

aprobgrovy on 3 Feb 2021, 04:02: Hi.. Not a bug, just not sure where to post. Hopefully a mod sees this.. Occasionally I come across stills that are higher resolution then the ones on this site.. When I upload, they get declined.. any way to add maybe a "comment" section just until mod approves/declines? mod may think it is just a duplicate, with a comment section, i can explain it is an upgrade from what is already on the site?

Thanks!

Higher resolution does not always mean higher quality. https://www.moviestillsdb.com/forum/site-news/1700 We try to analyze every reported duplicity very carefully. If you would like me to re-evaluate some of your uploads, send me a private message with links please .

Hi, I seem not to be able to download any Star Wars images (1977 era)? Is this likely to be a copyright limitation?

Thank you

straydogkid on 12 Apr 2021, 14:19: Hi, I seem not to be able to download any Star Wars images (1977 era)? Is this likely to be a copyright limitation?

Thank you

Straydog, welcome to Movie Stills Database!

In order to download images, you must purchase credits. Click on the link below for all the information:

https://www.moviestillsdb.com/premium-membership

Capt

Hi Capt and thank you for the speedy reply!

Apologies, I should have been clearer - I have purchased credits and they are showing as available. For whatever reason, the download button appears to be missing on the Star Wars images. I am able to see the download button on Jaws images, so Iā€™m not sure where the issue is. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Straydog

straydogkid on 12 Apr 2021, 14:49: Hi Capt and thank you for the speedy reply!

Apologies, I should have been clearer - I have purchased credits and they are showing as available. For whatever reason, the download button appears to be missing on the Star Wars images. I am able to see the download button on Jaws images, so Iā€™m not sure where the issue is. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Straydog

Straydog, we're checking on the problem - we'll post here if we have any new news. Thanks for your patience.

Capt

CaptainOT on 13 Apr 2021, 02:44: Straydog, we're checking on the problem - we'll post here if we have any new news. Thanks for your patience.

Capt

Awesome, thank you

straydog

Any updates on Disney movies? I can't download from any of them?

Never mind sorted now šŸ‘

So is it just the case that we cannot download Star Wars images? That's okay, but how come no admin seems to have provided a firm answer??

I'm not able to download Star Wars images either and I have credits. I was looking at a few from the Phantom Menace and there is not download button available....is this still a bug?

Regarding Star Wars, I've reached out to MovieStillsDB's webmaster again. Hopefully, this matter will be resolved shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

You have to login to be able to post a reply.