Looking for this particular image in High Resolution

This thread has 6 posts and 188 views.

Hi,

I just noticed this part of the community that allows for uploading an image that a person might be looking for. If anyone can get a very high resolution screen capture of this image would definitely love seeing it on this site.

I no the show is not out yet but the image is in the trailer that was released so I guess maybe a screen capture at a high resolution might be possible don't know..

Thanks

Anthony

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2022/02/the-lord-of-the-rings-teaser-trailer-amazon

If you scroll down in the vanity Fair article to the picture of the port city with the ships in the Statue that's the image that I'm looking for in higher resolution. I guess it can be done as I said in the screen capture from the trailer.

I have access to Amazon press so whenever they release these images, I'll upload them. They gave Vanity Fair an exclusive preview. Keep checking back!

Thx Michaela

Will be looking forward to see that image I'm referring to if it ever becomes available to you and you posted on the site thank you so much for your reply you're very kind.

Yassi as well he replied to me. Explaining what official screen capture means I had a misunderstanding of that so yes if you do have one of those official screen captures of the image I am referring to would love to see it thank you so much again both of you for answering me

Sorry I missed an l in your name. Forgive me for the typo

We're glad to help! Looking forward to the series myself. Hopefully, Amazon will release more pics soon 😊

Thx Michaella. Hoping Amazon does so soon as well. Have a great day.

You have to login to be able to post a reply.