Image pagination bug limiting viewing to 10 pages

This thread has 9 posts and 259 views.

Every movie I visit only loads 10 pages of content. After it loads the 10th page of images, the spinner never appears again and nothing else is loaded. Frustrating when I'm trying to look through 1,000 images and I can't see most of them. When I sort by different criteria I see many new images confirming I'm not seeing most of them.

I've tried this in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and the same issue occurs. I'm on macOS Sonoma 14.0

Screenshots:

Page loads with 1396 results
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmacd43bujpm7rc/Screenshot%202023-10-05%20at%208.57.46%E2%80%AFPM.png?dl=0

At some point when scrolling and pages are loading the results change to 300. Possibly related to the limit of what's loaded?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr6b4pfl7lq32o6/Screenshot%202023-10-05%20at%208.57.41%E2%80%AFPM.png?dl=0

May I suggest a numerical pagination instead of an infinite scroll? With so much content it'll makes for a better experience in accessing images buried in a sorted list.

Thank you for reporting and for your suggestion. I have forward it to our web master.

Thanks also from me. I was able to reproduce the issue when not using editor account. it probably has something to do with load balance.

Glad you guys can reproduce! And hope the bug can get squashed quickly then. Appreciate the quick responses from everyone.

Any idea if a bug fix is in the works or when it might be resolved? Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm still experiencing this issue and can't see/download most of the images for films with a lot of content. Any update on when this might be fixed? Thanks!

I've emailed our webmaster regarding this matter. Hopefully we will have a solution soon. Thanks for the reminder!

Thanks michaella! I hope you guys can get this fixed soon, would love to buy a few thousand credits and download a bunch.

Our webmaster has fixed this issue. Please let me know if for some reason the issue returns.

You have to login to be able to post a reply.