Wrong Tag

This thread has 1462 posts and 27867 views.

Thanks Yaut, the three are now in episode 1.

Thanks zs93, both tags changed to Jeff Scrutton.
Komond:
Big mistake, right lol Thanks HarrisonFord, corrected 😉
Thanks Komond!
In this other topic I commented why I put them in Promo art, basically they seem to be photoshoot pictures modified to look like a scene, but certainly they're not a still photograph:

"About the other two let's see what can be done about the mini-episode thing (I placed them in Shoot 2 at this moment), but also they don't actually seem to be "publicity still" now that I see they're actually both the same picture but placing the actors in different places (but the actors are in the same pose to the pixel), it seems to be more like Promo art, for the mini-episode sure, but not a still."
In fact, I've just watched the 3x00 episode to see how the actual moment was, and nothing even close to that picture (no scene, no scenario, etc) happens in the episode. This is the version I watched (in case is modified, it seems to be complete):

[youtube]K0-z8iUPnqc[/youtube]

It just seems to be all 4 pictures Promotional art (or "shoot" depending on how much we consider they're edited). They don't seem to be stills for deleted scenes of that mini-episode either, just pictures that try to recreate the mood of it.

Of course, if there's any information I'm missing just tell me.
Thanks for comment! I was surprised too, why this moment wasn't in episode. maybe it's a delete scene...
Also I think this and this images are promo art too
Harrison Ford tagged as Hailee Steinfeld this time. 😛 http://www.moviestillsdb.com/movies/enders-game-i1731141/e06071/?p=2794962
Thanks Yaut, I changed those two to promotional art 😉

And thanks HarrisonFord, now I guess I know what happened for "confussing" them lol
I guess another moderator fixed it because I only see Justin Timberlake tagged there now. Also, now I've seen the movie's profile I'm going to change the not anymore promos to Promo Art, there're some there that need it 😛
maybe)
please, fix Klondike (previous message)
Thanks, I didn't realize about that message. All those pictures moved to episode 1 😉
Black Sails, episode 2: a834e3
Thanks, moved to episode 2 😉
Klondike, episode 2: 3653a8
Thanks Yaut, moved to the correct episode 😉

Thanks HarrisonFord, fixed 😉