Replacements

This thread has 7 posts and 153 views.

You need to upload it yourself if you want to replace any images in database.

Carlito on 10 Mar 2024, 18:42: You need to upload it yourself if you want to replace any images in database.

I am, but I can't have them rejected

melissa-joi on 20 Mar 2024, 11:42: I am, but I can't have them rejected

The quality is worse than the ones currently in the database. I'm sorry, but we can't accept.

michaella92 on 20 Mar 2024, 13:57: The quality is worse than the ones currently in the database. I'm sorry, but we can't accept.

Yeah, but I do want them seen bigger than they initially were. It’s much clearer

melissa-joi on 20 Mar 2024, 17:56: Yeah, but I do want them seen bigger than they initially were. It’s much clearer

An upload which is larger but is worse quality wise is what's called a blow up. Blow ups are forbidden on MSDB. This is because while the image is larger dimension wise, there is less detail or pixels causing the image when you zoom in to become blurry. Bigger isn't always better.

On a separate note, there are too many screen captures in that particular profile and we will no longer accept screen caps for this title (screen captures are narrow uploads which have been cut off from both the top and bottom, think of what you view when you view a film on your computer).

Okay. Thanks anyway

You have to login to be able to post a reply.