Uploading photos of actors without titles..

This thread has 4 posts and 365 views.

Is there a way to upload photos of actors if the image is from an unknown film? I go to the actor pages, but do not see a way to add to a general folder. I've run across quite a few great photos, but don't have info about what film it might have come from. Thanks!

In order for the database to connect so neatly, there isn't. Users normally post the pic in the forum and see if someone has more info.

There are tons of pix that I know the actor, but not the title. Maybe they'll find a way to create an actor-unknown title folder one day.

bigpix on 30 Jun 2021, 04:36: There are tons of pix that I know the actor, but not the title. Maybe they'll find a way to create an actor-unknown title folder one day.

Since MovieStillsDB only collects stills related to specific titles, I doubt there will be any change made. Don't forget that actors get photographed for various events, like media publicity or charity. MovieStillsDB do not collect this kind of stills.

If you are sure the still really come from a movie or TV series, I encourage you to use reverse image search on Google which could help you identify the title https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1325808?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

There is also low-tech solution. Actors get styled for specific titles (hair styles, costumes, jewelry, glasses style, ...) and age as any other human being, so that could be a clue to find out a title. Fortunately, if you select the title wrong, it's easy for MovieStillsDB moderator to fix it.

You have to login to be able to post a reply.