Accept cookies

This website uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Moderator michaella92 is abusing her position as a moderator.

This thread has 5 posts and 238 views.

jonboy 

at 3 Jul 2017, 01:49

AND TO CLARIFY A COPY OF THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE.

The Good Place
From michaella92 - Jun 27, 2017
"Hi, Jonboy. For any future "The Good Place" uploads could you kindly include season one when uploading. It's very time-consuming for us mods to add in seasons since we have to change the season on each image instead of users including that in when they upload 10 images at a time. There is currently only one season of "The Good Place", just as an FYI.
Thanks in advance,
Michaella92"

My reply
Re: The Good Place
To michaella92 - Jun 27, 2017
"There is currently only one season of "The Good Place"
Then it doesn't matter seeing as there unlikely to be a second, thanks."

Her reply
Re: The Good Place
From michaella92 - Jun 27, 2017
"Best of luck getting your uploads approved! I will not be approving your uploads if you don't have respect. I was a user long before a mod & have respect for the people who give their free time to help run this site. Your only spiting yourself here, Jonboy! I asked one simple request & you give me a snot-nosed retort. I'm not going to put up with your bs like the previous mods who you walked all over. I have zero patience for some guy making rude comments while sitting behind a computer screen (only the easiest way to try to be a bully - try being the operative word).

Best of luck,
Michaella92"

jonboy 

at 3 Jul 2017, 01:56

This can all be verified by Martin checking the PM traffic between myself and Michaella, for everything there is an audit trail.

zerohedge 

at 3 Jul 2017, 02:39

I have just seen this and thought I would reply. This moderator has form for doing this just look at the message she sent me (see below) in which she stated that approval of stills was a privilege if I didn't meet her terms. It's like she had claimed a personal fiefdom over the Quantico section and if you didn't obey her rules any stills would be rejected. This is what stopped me from uploading here for a while the narcissistic behaviour of this moderator. No where does it state in the rules that one should enter the season and episode number of every still, it is just a suggestion. This is nothing but an abuse of power and I advise anyone else who has suffered this to come forward, this cannot be tolerated and demands admin action.

"From michaella92 - May 9, 2017

Hi! I have approved your Quantico stills as a courtesy but please make sure that any future Quantico uploads at least have the season. Since there is only 2 seasons to choose from, it shouldn't be hard. You can use the site I provided which info is open to the public (http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/quantico/). I will be uploading Quantico stills myself to organize the Quantico page.

Thanks,
Michaella92"

zerohedge 

at 3 Jul 2017, 02:50

Addendum: Subsequently to me getting the above message a lot of Quantico stills began appearing uploaded by who else but Michaella92. It was like I had started trespassing on someone else's territory and they thought that they had a divine rule to upload those stills only and had the market cornered.

Moderator michaella92 

at 3 Jul 2017, 06:45

"May 8th, 2017
Hi, Zerohedge! Thank you for your uploads! Can you add seasons/episode numbers to your Quantico uploads, please? Also, let me know which season/episode your previous uploads are from? The Quantico page is getting pretty messy without that info.

Thanks in advance,
Michaella"

You were uploading duplicates & having us mods search through dozens of unsorted pics, taking a great deal of time away from approving other user's uploads. You guys wanted better approval time & you got exactly that (typical approval time is 24-48 hours now with myself personally spending 1-2 hours per day approving & organizing uploads). All I have ever asked is for apperception & respect for all the time & effort I spend helping out. Every other user has shown me great appreciation & respect. Thank you all for that! This is such a great community!
This thread is closed.