This website uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Accept cookies

Stills to be Moderated

This thread has 7 posts and 1011 views.

Darcy  at 9 Feb 2014, 22:54

How long does it take for stills to be moderated?
I have a boat load to upload, but I reached my limit, how long do we have for them to be moderated?
Admin Komond  at 10 Feb 2014, 03:50

There's no specific time, I always try it to be the less possible but sometimes it may take a bit longer than usual. It also depends on the movie and how the picture came. Having the pictures tagged and in the correct season/episode when it's a TV-show helps. Sometimes even with that some may take longer, as yours, because they usually go to movies that have many pictures, so I have to first try to see if there is any duplicate of them, and after that, comparing both pictures to see which one is actually better (not just approving by trusting the numbers).

Sorry about delay this week, I'm a bit more busy outside the website and it certainly affected the good rythm of approval I've had last month when everything was smoother.
Darcy  at 10 Feb 2014, 03:52

Okay. That answers my question. Thank you for the explanation. 😊
CozICan  at 14 May 2014, 21:30

Hi,

I wanted to upload some pics, but there are still pics to moderated, so I can't upload new ones.

Could someone please look at them?

Thanks.
Admin Komond  at 17 May 2014, 16:27

I've just read this so it's already solved, as I see only have one pending picture sent by you (and it won't take long). Sorry for the delay when approving those 😉
DnbDeano  at 8 Feb 2016, 17:39

Great site!! 👍 Only snag is waiting for pics to approved and also the upload limit.
elisawise  at 15 Jun 2018, 03:46

I think it won't take long 

run 3

Please log in.
Sitemap