How to fix missing character names on TV series stills - possibly because of missing episode info?

This thread has 2 posts and 182 views.

Hi there,

I've noticed that the character names on all stills of Ivan Kaye in any TV series are missing, in spite of being in the source database, and only the movie characters show up.

When I checked the page of the series 'Vikings' here (from which the majority of the stills stem), I found that the stills also can't be found when searching actor name and season or episode.

Therefore, I believe the problem might be that the stills lack the episode information.

So, my question is: How can I add the episodes to the stills, so the character names show up as well?

Thank you.

Cast/crew/character info all come from themoviedb.org. Not all character info comes over to MovieStillsDB (particularly if the character isn't a main character and/or if the character is from a previous season (only the top billed characters from the current season are listed). For instance, in the case of "House of Dragon", the actresses who play the younger versions of  Alicent and  Rhaenyra do not have their character's name info here on MSDB, even though they are listed on TheMovieDB.org. Their character info just didn't get programed over here. Ivan Kaye's profile here and on TheMovieDB is setup perfectly- he's listed as King Aelle on TheMovieDB. It appears to just be "Vikings" that his character info isn't showing. His other films have his character info (his role in "The Borgias" was too tiny to have his character info). There is nothing to correct/update.

Thanks for reporting!

You have to login to be able to post a reply.