new design

This thread has 42 posts and 2236 views.

Hi MovieStillsDB team!

To be honest... I hate the new site design... :(

Even if we freaks now our movies, not to see the title under each preview image sucks BIG TIME!  Do we have to scroll over every image to see from which movie it is?  Or can I activate the "subtitles" anywhere?  If not, pleeeeaase change it back!!!
Yeah same here! Not userfriendly AT ALL! It was convenient to see what the projest the pics are from, and now yoyu need at least a extra click to do so, two clicks to go to the project page to follow it or just see other pictures. The previous page gave all that in a sigle click. More click to reach the distination means the design is worse that the one there was! Sorry guys!
I can not aprove images, i can not open credits log, i can not write private message.....
awful
I can not edit message. and how open image page???
😭

Hope72:
Yeah same here! Not userfriendly AT ALL! It was convenient to see what the projest the pics are from, and now yoyu need at least a extra click to do so, two clicks to go to the project page to follow it or just see other pictures. The previous page gave all that in a sigle click. More click to reach the distination means the design is worse that the one there was! Sorry guys!

You can simply hover over the image and click on the movie title. As a matter of fact, you'll find that you need a lot less clicks now. On a movie page you can simply open image after image without have to browse back and forth between pages. Same thing on actor pages.

Yaut:
I can not aprove images, i can not open credits log, i can not write private message.....awful

These will be fixed tomorrow

Yaut:
I can not edit message. and how open image page??? 😭

You can open the image page by doing right click, and then open in new tab

If I try and upload more than one image it says these images have failed our checks or something to that effect and only selects one out of 10. 

Also when I select an actor/actress through search and it displays their list of movies, if I right click on that movie it doesn't allow me to open the movie in a separate tab I have to click on a still and then click the movie title to get to the movie, these new settings are awful, sort it out please.

If I chose actors or categories in filter (left), I don't see not not yet accepted images

zerohedge:
If I try and upload more than one image it says these images have failed our checks or something to that effect and only selects one out of 10. 

Also when I select an actor/actress through search and it displays their list of movies, if I right click on that movie it doesn't allow me to open the movie in a separate tab I have to click on a still and then click the movie title to get to the movie, these new settings are awful, sort it out please.

Both are fixed
Yaut:

If I chose actors or categories in filter (left), I don't see not not yet accepted images

Also fixed
Topped up over an hour ago on the gold membership for 500 credits - still not showing on my account despite Paypal showing successful transaction.
Martin, 

Can you allow mods to click onto image links when approving, like before so we can easily lock image tags? 

You can click on the right arrow to go the picture page. But you can also tick the Complete field, which is the same as lock tags ðŸ˜Š
stewie:
Topped up over an hour ago on the gold membership for 500 credits - still not showing on my account despite Paypal showing successful transaction.
Your credits are added 
Ok, thanks! Also, is there any way you could make image sets more visible for mods (instead of us going into each photo)? Would certainly help when organizing to clearly see which sets are currently online & when creating new sets.  
Yes that is a known bug, will look at that right now. The set names should be above the first picture in that set (like before)
Should be visible again!
Martin:
Your credits are added 
Martin:
Your credits are added 
many thanks.
Martin:
Should be visible again!
Still a little buggy, just as a fyi... have to refresh the page a few times before seeing some of the sets (not all of them show up after refreshing the page). 
Also, just noticed that when uploading pics to a tv season/episode, the upload season/episode appears blank when it gets online like I never filled out that info.