This website uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Accept cookies

TV Shows

This thread has 7 posts and 230 views.

parkrory  at 26 Feb 2018, 17:36

Everything Sucks, 

Broadchurch (in case someone have from Rex Features), 

The Job Lot,

Him & Her,

Looking (S02),

Narcos,

Little Dorit,

Being Human (UK).

Moderator michaella92  at 26 Feb 2018, 18:20

I can help you with "Everything Sucks" & "Narcos" (I have a Netflix press account). I've uploaded all I had access to from Broadchurch. If someone has access to more from Broadchruch, I second that request. Will start downloading now :)

Moderator michaella92  at 26 Feb 2018, 20:53

The entire first season of "Everything Sucks" is now online :) Can you help me tag the promotional art poster, please? Netflix did not provide all the actors names (and I don't watch the show). If you list them here, I'll add them right away. 
Moderator michaella92  at 26 Feb 2018, 21:10

Nevermind on the actors. Did some digging & found out who's in the poster. 
parkrory  at 7 Mar 2018, 03:16

michaella92The entire first season of "Everything Sucks" is now online :) Can you help me tag the promotional art poster, please? Netflix did not provide all the actors names (and I don't watch the show). If you list them here, I'll add them right away. 
Thanks <3
Moderator michaella92  at 9 Mar 2018, 04:36

Your welcome! I'll work on downloading/uploading Narcos soon :) 

Moderator michaella92  at 15 Mar 2018, 13:08

The complete 3rd season of "Narcos" is now online! (Working my way down.) Will let you know when each season is up :) 

Please log in.
Sitemap