The 100 season 2 promo pictures of the characters

This thread has 8 posts and 412 views.

Hi!

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. For the 100 they released these great promo pictures but they're not on MovieStillsDB yet. They do have the promotional picture with all cast on it, but I'm looking for the individual character images. I've found them on google, but unfortunately the quality isn't good enough. Is anyone able to help me? 😁
Lucky enough I bumped into the character posters I was looking for, only three are missing though. If anyone could help me finding the one with Thomas McDonell and Bob Morley, I'd be forever grateful.
http://www.moviestillsdb.com/tv/the-100-i2661044?s=3&e=-1
such? please add tags, I don't watching this show

Thank you so much for your effort! I've added the tags to the actors, which will be helpful for the next one to search promo pictures.

Unfortunately these aren't exactly the pictures I'm looking for. They're the promo pictures for season 3, while I'm looking for those of season 2. And one of the actors I've mentioned isn't in season 3 any more, so he doesn't have a poster 😊

Yes, exactly! Thank you so much. If there'd be any chance of finding a Thomas McDonell one I'd be even more grateful.
Yes, thank you very much! 😊
You have to login to be able to post a reply.