please clear my cache

This thread has 9 posts and 467 views.

slidemen  Moderator

20 Feb 2016, 17:59
Hello Mods!

I can't upload more then 24 images... I guess this means there are still 16 lying around for weeks waiting for clearance. Please erase them, so I can upload more nice images... 👍

slidemen  Moderator

26 Feb 2016, 08:30
HELLO??????? I can't upload for days now. Please erase everything,so I can upload again!!!!!!!!

😍😍😍😍😍

Yaut  Moderator

26 Feb 2016, 10:17
I see few your images in "Z nation" and "Vinyl" WITHOUT tags. Maybe you help us and add tags?

slidemen  Moderator

29 Feb 2016, 08:53
Thanks for your answer. I would love to do that... but how do I access the images again??? Please cancel them and I can uagainwith Tags! THANKS Yaut!!!!!!

slidemen  Moderator

29 Feb 2016, 08:53

slidemen  Moderator

29 Feb 2016, 08:54

slidemen  Moderator

1 Mar 2016, 23:07
I went back to tag everyone I know... I am still blocked of doing anything due to someone from you guys not accepting photos I took time to upload and tag. This really goes on my nerves and I am thinking of not coming to the site anymore... very dissapointing... I uploaded a lot of images but I am crippled for weeks now. What is this here! Is anyone still working on stuff??? 😡

Yaut  Moderator

2 Mar 2016, 22:00
You can open your images in http://www.moviestillsdb.com/log
Also now on site happened many problems... For example, I don't see ALL PROMO ARTS!! deleted all images by Disney...

slidemen  Moderator

5 Mar 2016, 08:41
I saw that much got deleted... this sucks big time... There were many nice "Empire strikes back" images I wanted to download and now they are all gone...

For my other problem: I tagged everyone I knew (which are quite a lot...), so if this is still not good enough PLEASE delete all my uploads so I can upload other stuff again. I am waiting for a month now. I am sick at home, have lots of time and can not upload anything... 😔 😔 😔
You have to login to be able to post a reply.