Why?

This thread has 5 posts and 525 views.

slidemen 

at 19 Nov 2015, 16:36

slidemen 

at 19 Nov 2015, 16:42

WHY ...does it need 3 or 4 days before uploaded stills are checked? I have a few days off, and finally some time to upload nice images... but no! Finished after 32 uploads and now it's day 3 without the possibility to upload some more. I love this site and check it every day, but this begins to frustrate me and it takes the fun out of it. I understand it takes time to check the photos, but really... days of waiting before I can upload again??? I always try to include all the names of the actors in the photos, and as everyone knows this also needs some time. I uploaded quite a lot in the last year, but I guess with a better "time management" I guess I would have uploaded double the photos I have uploaded now. Sorry I am bitchin', but it frustrates me. 😔

Admin Komond 

at 20 Nov 2015, 20:07

Sorry, in the particular case of your pictures the problem is episodes. Castle has 1500 stills and I'll have to find the episode they belong if I don't want to have a mess of pictures for a series (imagine if they were all that way). Of course it it was just quality and duplicate comparisson it wouldn't take that long, but some users don't tag, some miss to include season/episode, and some users both at the same time... and I'm sorry but that takes time, having and organized database of stills takes time. Also, at the moment I can't easily think of moderators that could be included to the team that are willing to take the necessary care to the organization tagging and looking for episodes, so were are very few doing it. Again sorry because the fact is you took the time to tag and at least put season and you're a user that usually have easy to approve uploads where I only have to look quality and duplicates.

slidemen 

at 20 Nov 2015, 23:42

Thanks so much Komond. Sorry if I sounded too harsh... it was a bad day and I was frustrated anyway. LOVE the site and I know that you and the others are doing great work!!! Sorry about the Episode Numbers... I just did not know them, I always try to add as much info as I know! Keep up the good work!

Admin Komond 

at 21 Nov 2015, 13:58

Yeah, I know sometimes it's actually very hard to find the info, but one never knows for sure until you get into it, but it happens to me that I start searching it and realize "yeah, there was a very good reason for not filling it". Don't worry, it wasn't to harsh and I perfectly understand the frustration. 😉
This thread is closed.