Backgounds

This thread has 8 posts and 515 views.

Moderator Hope72 

at 28 Sep 2014, 11:53

You know guys? Most of those background are bad idea, because then one cannot see the system messages like the warning on uploading limits and stuff. The backgrounds are way too dark for that! Who needs them anyway? Plain white is just fine!

Webmaster Martin 

at 29 Sep 2014, 15:51

That should be fixed now, thanks for the heads up 😊

Moderator Hope72 

at 29 Sep 2014, 16:28

Guys please! Stop fiddling with the designs! It`s just fine as it is! Now the numbers in the log section is not as visible as they were - in those rounds - and the round are all grey - that`s not very convenient! The red-green and grey marking was just perfect! What are you doing, come on! Just relax and take your hand off it please! There are so many sites that start as very logical and user friendly designs and then the creators start fiddling with them and make is worse than it was. So many examples of that! Want to make it better? make the picture srting on pages interactive instead! So the latest upload would be sortable among the images. So the user that downloaded the earlier pics would not need to go through the whole collection again and just sort the latest uploads for their convenience!

Webmaster Martin 

at 29 Sep 2014, 16:43

Calm down please 😊 We're working on making the site responsive so it'll work better on smartphones and tablets

Moderator Hope72 

at 1 Oct 2014, 13:21

Ok, now it`s beautiful again, except the login layer doesn`t work in Chrome. Never tried other browsers because I`m afraid to log out to try to log in again. What if others don`t work either? Check it out please! 😊 Well I don`t care for smartphones and tablets, since I don`t have any. I want it work well on traditional desktop computers. I`m here daily, never to log off. And right now I can`t log in to upload new stills - that upsets me 😊))

Moderator Hope72 

at 1 Oct 2014, 13:33

I mean it`s great that you are doling it of course but please, don`t forget about the oldschool users 😊

Webmaster Martin 

at 1 Oct 2014, 14:26

Login popup should be working now 😊 If it's not you can always browse to http://www.moviestillsdb.com/login

Moderator Hope72 

at 1 Oct 2014, 15:20

Thanks! Will try it!
Please log in.