Organizing images into sets...

This thread has 6 posts and 570 views.

Carlito  VIP

4 Sep 2012, 00:29
I've noticed that some stills for some titles are in sets and others are not. For some that's not a big deal as there aren't many images for those titles.

My question is, "Isn't it a good idea for mods to place images in sets while they're approving?"

I think this will save mods down the road some time as they can add to the existing sets and this will also help with limiting duplicate images.

Also, it makes it easier for members to check for existing images and then to upload missing images.

Here is 1 example....

Wizard of Oz (1939)

I added 36 images to this title and it took me a while to make sure I wasn't adding any duplicate images. When I uploaded, I tried to keep them in sets to make it easier for the mods to check for duplication.

Thanks
Carlito

Komond  Admin

4 Sep 2012, 00:59
I usually try to set pictures while approving, of course in some cases I miss some for some movies that have so many sets that even finding the set is difficult.

Then there're others like Wizard of Oz, that I say I will try to set them soon when I have some time and there're no many pictures pending approval. That's my fault, not enought time.

Sets are good for everyone, mods and users, but sadly it takes too much time. I will try my best and will make some of those I've been letting for later.

Thank you for the suggestion, always well received 😉 I'm going to make a Sticky for suggesting movies to set by the way, as a reminder.

Carlito  VIP

4 Sep 2012, 09:43
Thank you Komond for your prompt response and for taking the time to put The Wizard of Oz 1939 into sets.

It looks well organized now! 😊

Komond  Admin

4 Sep 2012, 10:25
Thx 😉

Carlito  VIP

26 Feb 2013, 14:34
I think this one needs to be put in sets...

Amadeus (1984)

Thanks

Komond  Admin

26 Feb 2013, 22:45
Yes, it absolutely needs sets, I'll do it soon, I put it on the to-do list. Thx for telling 😉
You have to login to be able to post a reply.