pending uploads: 2 weeks waiting!

This thread has 4 posts and 462 views.

Deborah 

21 Aug 2012, 15:29
Hi,
my name is Deborah and I'm a "new" member of this site. I like it very much!
But I have upload my first stills like 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my credits for the half of the uploads. 10 images are still pending from 2 weeks!
Someone can help me with this problem? I'm the only one with problems about pending uploads?
I'm waiting your answers, thank you!!!

Komond  Admin

21 Aug 2012, 22:46
Yeah, the main issue with them was they were untagged, and sometimes that needs a bit more time (specially with some movies). I tagged right now those Snow White because they were easy, with Coco it will take a bit longer, but tomorrow they will be approved.

When approving, usually pictures fully and correctly tagged go first, they are easier to approve (just look quality, pictures already uploaded and correct info) and the user made an extra effort that deserves also some preference. But it's true sometimes when there's more work than expected it can be more time than needed, sorry for my part on that.

Anyway, there's also the chance to tag them after uploaded in your pending for approval page for cases when you think an untagged picture has been there a long time, that effort will surely improve approval time. And of course, use the forum to remember it is also correct, the pictures are not ordered by time received in the approval page so sometimes we can think it's more recent that it really is.

Again, sorry for my part and hope you understand it 😉

Deborah 

22 Aug 2012, 10:47
Thank you really much! Sorry if I disturb you!
So tag a picture means write the actors or the movie title (sorry I'm italian)?😇

Komond  Admin

22 Aug 2012, 13:19
Don't worry, most of the people here is not first language English (I'm Spanish by the way).

And yeah, the tag is intended to put the name of the actors/directors/crew appearing in the picture, but not the characters, so animated movies are excluded of the tagging except for promo pictures and behind-the-scenes where actual people appear in the pictures.

And of course sometimes it's too hard to tag some people, so in those cases I will try my best to fully tag them and if I don't success will approve them anyway.

Don't worry, you don't disturb 😉
You have to login to be able to post a reply.