Suggestion: Image Already Downloaded

This thread has 3 posts and 839 views.

terrortag 

10 Aug 2010, 22:22
Hi, new here - and just wanted to offer up a suggestion. If this is already implemented, I couldn't seem to find it.

I think it would be helpful to flag for users that they have already downloaded an image when they open it. Best would be to make the "download" link inactive, the way it is if you have no credits, but failing that, perhaps it would be nice to at least have a text warning saying "You have already downloaded this image".

I know this might be a bit intensive - it would mean logging every image that every user downloads - but as you track what they upload, and the number of downloads an image gets, could this perhaps be done?

It would stop any accidental re-downloads and help people downloading for films that have a lot of images to go through and collect.

Izis86 

11 Feb 2011, 07:41
I think that helpful would be showing to users photos waiting for moderation with their resolution, so the user would know if photo was already uploaded.

Komond  Admin

19 Feb 2011, 17:13
Izis86:
I think that helpful would be showing to users photos waiting for moderation with their resolution, so the user would know if photo was already uploaded.
Uhm... yeah, it looks good, we'll think about it.
You have to login to be able to post a reply.