mobile scrolling

This thread has 12 posts and 112 views.

spuggey 

at 1 Jun 2019, 19:47

The site's new form, where the page loads stills as you scroll down is problematic. It makes it harder to bookmark specific places and harder to see everything whole. On some mobile devices (ipad) the page will only scroll down a certain number of times and then get stuck. Even on desktop, can we please have a way to just display a thumbnail gallery again? Clicking 'next page' wasn't an issue, but the pinterest style scroll down is difficult to navigate.

murraymomo 

at 9 Aug 2019, 02:42

When uploading is complete it says the 'pictures below have been added' but no pictures are actually displayed.

Moderator michaella92 

at 9 Aug 2019, 02:49

Please try re-uploading. 

murraymomo 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:06

If I re-upload won't it say these pictures have already been uploaded and give the image ID's?

Moderator michaella92 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:09

They didn't go through the datebase. You're all good. Please try again. 

murraymomo 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:09

Just re-uploaded a single pic already uploaded before and nothing appeared can you confirm if anything was uploaded?

Moderator michaella92 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:12

There's nothing waiting to be approved from your account. If the problem persists, please email info@moviestillsdb.com for tech support. 

murraymomo 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:13

Well's that's worrying seeing as I've uploaded over 30 pics today.

Moderator michaella92 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:17

Unfortunately, mods don't have the power to asist you further. Please email info@moviestillsdb.com for tech support. If you have any error messages or screen captures, that will be helpful in finding a resolution to your issue. 

murraymomo 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:41

I've just uploaded two pics which appeared on the page which shows what's been submitted, I believe I've figured out what the problem was but can you confirm if a new directive has come down from on high regarding whether photos from a certain website will no longer be accepted and that MSDB automatically excludes them?

Moderator michaella92 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:47

Just approved the photos you submitted - all good now. I'm not aware of any new updates to the site but mods normally find out the same time as users do. Which site are you referring to? 

murraymomo 

at 9 Aug 2019, 03:48

I'll message you.
Please log in.