This website uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Accept cookies

Possible Fake Movie Page

This thread has 7 posts and 148 views.

MoviePics1001  at 29 Oct 2017, 21:54

The following page appears to be fake, Untitled Betty Boop. The IMDB link goes nowhere and there does not appear to be an untitled Betty Boop movie on IMDB if you do a quick search. Also, most of the uploads appear to be either pre-production are from older BB cartoons, promotional art that was intended solely for sale and not connected to any specific movie or short and the rest is just fan art. Please double check me here but it seems this entry may need to be deleted or at least looked into a bit.
Webmaster Martin  at 3 Nov 2017, 14:16

Thanks, I removed it!
MoviePics1001  at 17 Nov 2017, 15:30

Somewhat related, the following is fan art, you can see the artist's name and link to their DeviantArt page on it. Please check as it may need to be removed.

DqSxEQ

Moderator michaella92  at 17 Nov 2017, 17:39

Just removed - Thank you :)
kaizen  at 27 Dec 2017, 17:14

Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!

colour switch

earntodiessaz  at 15 Jun 2018, 09:17

I have read your article. it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it, again!

- earn to die

maitrishah1  at 9 Jul 2018, 14:07

Please log in.
Sitemap