TV Series: Game of Thrones (2011- )

This thread has 157 posts and 6066 views.

Thanks, moved, I wasn't sure about the first one because the clothes are different, but I've just realized watching the scene that she changes her clothes in the middle of it.

Thanks 😉
Fuck the King!! RIP Joffrey ))
About scene with Tyrion and Shae. In episode 2 has a simalar scene such clothes, room (edc2ac). I think this and this images need to move in episode 2. In the 2nd episode Shae wearing a belt.
Also episode 2:
dfdf87, 790357, 622a5f, 93e1a8, fb3f4c
Yaut:
Fuck the King!! RIP Joffrey ))
Thank the gods (the Old ones and the New ones) I came to this topic now and I just watched the episode last night lol

Also, changes made, I agree those pictures now look much more like belonging to episode 2, though clothes are similar in both.
Doublet in old Season 1 pics, here and here.
Looking at the set I assume the correct one was the episode 4 (and if it's wrong, I guess the full set should be moved to episode 3). It was also better in terms of quality so I let that one, but if I'm wrong about the episode thing just tell me 😉
(edit - already solved)
I'm occasionally losing track of what goes where mystelf. I think the original order was right, but since Jon beats his comrades up in both episodes you'd have be to a forensic expert. 😉

Now there's a doublet here and here - the older, smaller image has to go.

This set belongs to season 2, episode 2 (Dothraki camp). Not sure about the 2nd image, but the first one, definitely. (I just uploaded them myself because I couldn't find them in their correct spot).
Draufwischer:

This set belongs to season 2, episode 2 (Dothraki camp). Not sure about the 2nd image, but the first one, definitely. (I just uploaded them myself because I couldn't find them in their correct spot).
I specially watched this episode again.. This is episode 4. Why 2?
@Yaut: Because (quote) your see the tents in the background (picture with Jorah)? This set contains some similar pictures. In episode 4, we're out of camp & before the gates of Qarth.

Charles Dance belongs into the 'purple wedding' set, too.
P.S. I was wondering it's called the Purple Wedding (SPOILERS!!). The first thing that came to my mind is the color of the stills. 😉 Wonder who took them...
Charles Dance fixed.
About Jorah and Dany... why read sinopsis, when you can watch episodes... I watched both on my computer.
This is screenshots from episode 4:

All right, I stand corrected. (Reading a synopsis is faster 😊 )

Shae here to Episode 2 (you can distiguish episode 1 and 2 by her clothes). Unless Yaut has a screenshot that proves otherwise.
😁 I discussed with Komond about this scenes Tyrion and Shae. In 2nd episode Shae wearing a belt, in 1st no!
And in 1st episode she changes her clothes in the middle of it.
Screens 😊
Episode 1

Episode 2

Also you can see on the table - different vases
Hi friends - fans of Game of Thrones. I want ask you about 2 images Littlefinger in the Eyrie a73cf0 & 4a74f9.
I don't see this moment in season 4 (with red tunic). Maybe this is a deleted scene from season 3? First arrival of Petyr Baelish in the Eyrie? I added this images very long time ago..
This thread is closed.