TV Series: Game of Thrones (2011- )

This thread has 157 posts and 6069 views.

this and this to Set 5306
πŸ˜‰
All fixed, thanks

And don't be sorry, it helps a lot! :-)
http://www.moviestillsdb.com/tv/game-of-thrones-i944947/af3e72f1/?s=3&e=10
to Episode 9.
Yes, it was posted on fan sites as an Ep10 still, but we last see Dany in her tent in epidose 9. πŸ˜‰

Set to Set: The Red Wedding Part 1.

Image of Daario to Set.
Lady Olenna belongs to Episode 6, not 2 - my (old) mistake.

This needs to be tagged with the actress' name, Oona Chaplin, too.

Someone will have to rewatch all Dany's Astapor scenes in Season 3 - I'm pretty sure they're quite mixed up. As I recall, in episode 5 we see her on the move, so everything where she has a wall behind her should be out of place.
You're right thanks, she only appears in the tent in 9, changed. And Daario image added to that set (I don't know why I let that one out).

About the set well, I organized the chapter in chronological order (in fact, that's the way I most of the times try to organize episodes when I can and there are pictures enough to try it), and the first set is the first meeting Robb (and wife) and Walder Frey (and his daughters) after he breaking the pact they had, and that's actually the very first scene in the episode, and I prefered not to mix it with the actual Red Wedding. Anyway, it's just a choice, both options yours and mine could be good, maybe when I can change the order of the sets I could put the set just before The Red Wedding one, as that's more visual than the chronological organization being the same characters.

Thanks for the corrections.

Edit: also done the two other mistakes you pointed later. Thanks for all πŸ˜‰
Lady Olenna, again belongs to episode 6 here (talk with Varys), not episode 2 (with Sansa) - she wears a different gold dress each time.

This and this are the same image, Yaut's version is larger & more recent.

About the Red Wedding sets, yeah well you're right, but why not rename them all to Red Wedding (1,2, and 3)? That way, they should show up one after another, instead of Set #5249 breaking the flow. (Btw, it would be nice to be able to see the set boundaries... 😁 )
[quote]Lady Olenna, again belongs to episode 6 here (talk with Varys), not episode 2 (with Sansa) - she wears a different gold dress each time.[/quote]
Correction, she talks to Varys in episode 4, not 6..... &%gh=***confused πŸ˜‰
Exactly, I was going to tell you the same thing, I've just organized 3x06 complete in chronological order and never found any talk to Varys πŸ˜› So ok, 4 episode then, thanks πŸ˜›
Draufwischer:

About the Red Wedding sets, yeah well you're right, but why not rename them all to Red Wedding (1,2, and 3)? That way, they should show up one after another, instead of Set #5249 breaking the flow. (Btw, it would be nice to be able to see the set boundaries... 😁 )
Sets are not organized by name, just in order of creation, so right now the only way to change it would be almost doing the whole episode from zero (and it's not easy lol). When I have the option to change the order of the sets I can do that more easily.

But as you say, now it's done, I realize it somehow breaks the flow in this particular case and just for 2 pictures (I thought maybe there would be more in the future for that meeting, with GoT you never know). So I'll change it in the future probably πŸ˜‰

About the boundaries it could be nice, though I'm not sure how that could be done in some easy way for the gallery show.
There, I almost managed to break the forum with my crazy editing :%)))

Yup, I remember you told me that about the set order some time ago - some things don't change with the redesign, apparantly. πŸ˜‰

Pic and pic are doublets - Yaut wins by a few pixels. πŸ˜‰
Yeah, that thing specifically didn't change yet πŸ˜›

About the duplicate more than the pixels, what actually matters a lot is that is far less compressed (1.9mb vs 1.0mb) of actually better quality. The grain is far more accurate in Yaut's when compared side by side, so it's a KO.
And there I thought you'd go for saving some space! 😁 Nighty-night for now...