wrong category

This thread has 592 posts and 8332 views.

14x moved. Thanks, BeatCity!

These look like stills to me. If they're not official stills or are fan/self made, then report them as such and we'll gladly remove them.

Thanks

They’re screenshots from the showrunners IG. If you compare them against the episode, you can see it’s a screenshot as it’s the same angle as the scenes. Also telling by the low q. Same goes btw for the 3000x2000 official screenshots I posted abt earlier in this thread, which have just been cut to fit 3000x2000 for some reason. It’s clear when you look at the episode that they’re screenshots.

deleted-20240201 on 31 Aug 2022, 14:26: They’re screenshots from the showrunners IG. If you compare them against the episode, you can see it’s a screenshot as it’s the same angle as the scenes. Also telling by the low q. Same goes btw for the 3000x2000 official screenshots I posted abt earlier in this thread, which have just been cut to fit 3000x2000 for some reason. It’s clear when you look at the episode that they’re screenshots.

What's their Instagram handle?

writerras

deleted-20240201 on 4 Sep 2022, 16:20: writerras

Just wanted to do our diligence. Changed to screen caps. Thanks for your help, BeatCity!

ofc :)

3x moved. Thanks, BeatCity!