Lance Henriksen

This thread has 9 posts and 551 views.

I am looking for more Lance Henriksen stills. In HQ if its possible.
Thanks a lot. 😊 😊
I have great HQ images from MILLENNIUM but unfortunately I cant upload, as they have not cleared my last 40 uploaded pictures for 2 weeks now. I am very dissapointed about how this site is running at the moment... 😔
Need more admins on here who have time to approve uploads quicker! 2 weeks?? Thats a joke
I have a set of behind the scenes stills featuring Henriksen, that are not on this site. Id be happy to trade if your interested zs93
zs93:
Thanks a lot. 😊 😊

I have a set of behind the scenes stills from Aliens (1986) that feature Lance, the stills i have are not on this site. Im happy to trade if your interested?
Thanks a lot. 😊 😊[/quote]

I have a set of behind the scenes stills from Aliens (1986) that feature Lance, the stills i have are not on this site. Im happy to trade if your interested? [/quote]
Thank you, i am interested.
Hi again!

I am also interested in the Aliens images. Please let me know how we best handle this.
I uploaded the Milennium photos to the website! Hope you like them! If you don't have credits let me know and I send them to you. I gladly would see/get the Aliens images you talked about! 👍
I came across this tool that lets you extract frames from movie videos. Can't stop playing with it. Saved all my favorite movie frames from Indiana Jones and Back to the Future. It's called Anyframe.
You have to login to be able to post a reply.