Tippi Hedren by John Engstead

This thread has 6 posts and 945 views.

Hello,
Does anyone have a clean and detailed version of this photo ?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Manderlay
Not exactly a wonderful one and (though just by numbers) smaller picture, but it actually shows more photographic grain where the one you put shows digital artifacts, this one has better colour and, at close look, it certainly has more detail (compared side to side at 100%). I would bet yours is a blow-up from this one (they're too identical in other aspects to don't share source and I have to assume the bad one comes from the good one of course 😛):

http://the.hitchcock.zone/files/gallery/org/5763.jpg

Yet, I guess you wanted something much better than both of them... in that case sorry, got nothing.
Thank you anyway for your research (I knew this scan too!). I guess there's no other version of this color transparency.
Probably not easy to find at least. I also tried some sites and found other pictures that I've uploaded but they're not of that specific one. Sorry.
👍
I came across this tool that lets you extract frames from movie videos. Can't stop playing with it. Saved all my favorite movie frames from Indiana Jones and Back to the Future. It's called Anyframe.
You have to login to be able to post a reply.